LEARNING REFLECTION: PHASE 1


PHASE 1: BEFORE


    I discovered new things while creating the game-based learning product. My team focused more on how to incorporate online learning with traditional schooling. As a result, we concentrated more on developing an online learning environment. Our goal is to motivate students to view learning as fun rather than stressful.

    In order to do this, we delegated tasks to each of us. I was in charge of building a site for the game-based learning product while Amirah and Husna were in charge of the questionnaires and survey. Through this particular process, I tried new applications and websites available on the net. After several trials and errors, I found Google Site as the best platform for our escape room-themed game-based learning product. 

    I learned from Youtube videos on how to build an escape room game. Although learning it took a long time and effort, I am glad I persisted. It's because I can easily list Google Sites as a skill on my CV at the end of this semester. Additionally, I can always use my talent once I become an educator to nurture fun learning among students.

    Aside from that, I discovered that Google Forms may be used to mark replies. It's unfamiliar to me because I've only ever used Google Forms as a feedback form or survey. It made my team's job easier because we could utilise it to track the students' responses online. The data can also be simply shared with their teachers for additional intervention.

    Last but not least, I used Canva to improve my design skills. Canva was a prominent design website throughout my undergraduate studies. It appeared to be able to retain its throne until today. I only used Canva to design posters, e-book covers, banners, backdrops, and brochures during my graduate studies. However, because to this course, I was able to broaden my knowledge in other areas, such as website design and user manuals. It was an entirely new experience for me. Furthermore, because we relied on each other and constantly sought everyone's input before making a decision for our project, this creating method helped to develop a healthy connection between my team and me.


Poster Design 1


Poster Design 2


Comments

  1. Indeed, I am amazed too on how useful Canva in our learning process! By the way, love your writing, syah :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! After this, life will never be the same without Canva. I never thought I would make the most use of Canva for my assignments! I love your writing too! And thank you for including us in your appreciation post video. Terharu sangat
      ε(´。•᎑•`)っ 💕

      Delete

Post a Comment