PROJECT REFLECTION: PHASE 2

 PHASE 2: DURING


    We tried to complete the tasks assigned to us diligently during this phase. I was in charge of preparing and creating the site for our virtual escape room game.  I was initially perplexed as to how I should construct a site that fit our theme. As a result, my team and I analyzed the DSKP and attempted to come up with several themes to choose from. Dr. Ain guided us during our group discussion on Webex. With her thorough explanation, my team and I got a grasp of what we needed to do and we acted on it.

    In this process, we decided to apply our objectives from the Action Research group assignment:

NO.

OBJECTIVES

1)

To discover students' ability in choosing appropriate adjectives to describe feelings in a sentence.

2)

To examine students' ability in interpreting the meaning of adjectives based on the question given.

3)

To learn if students' proficiency in adjectives is improved through the game.

(Objectives of the product)

    During this stage, I was in charge of creating the poster and user manual. I designed these on Canva and researched ideas on Google. After I finished creating, I solicited feedback from my groupmates and made revisions based on their feedback. We tried to come to the middle ground throughout our decision-making processes in this project. My teammates and I also poured our blood, sweat, and tears into completing this particular product. We exchanged ideas and gave constructive comments on each others' work. It helped us tremendously as we learned something new from it. We also asked for teachers' feedback on our product before implementing it in the classroom.


User's Manual






Comments

  1. Good info syahrina . Enjoying reading yours 🌹

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aten! Thank you for your feedback. I enjoyed reading your reflections too! It's so funny dan rasa I was a part of the journey too!(❀´ ˘ `❀)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts